Friday, October 07, 2005

An Angel on my Palm

I'm a Catholic Mom. I remember keeping track of the daily Mass readings for my journal reflections by subscribing to Mobile Gabriel from AvantGo .

It's named after the Archangel Gabriel, who announced to Mary the birth of Christ, and is the Patron of Communications.

Mobile Gabriel works on both Pocket PC or Palm OS platforms. Great for those using the multimedia phones that are so handy nowadys. It's a convenient way for getting your daily dose of God's Word.

I realize we want to be always connected to our work and to other people, hence the advent of the multimedia phones. E-mail, spreadsheets, photos--they're all in one device. So thru this, why not allow Mobile Gabriel to remind us daily about the best source of Inspiration for our faith, family and work lives?

That's what guardian angels are for.

No comments: